Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Beginning

"I become a transparent eyeball." Ralph Waldo Emerson

I observe things in my life and in the lives of people around me and I try to learn from them. I see things that other people may not see in themselves. I am not a psychologist or a therapist. I use logic and reason to come to the conclusions I draw from different situations.

It is my belief that happiness in life is only acquired through an active, aggressive pursuit. I believe that passivity or stoicism will always result in the loss of happiness, or the inability to achieve happiness.

In this blog, I will address several things that need to be actively pursued or actively avoided to increase the chance of your personal happiness.

Take this advice or leave it, but think about the behaviors and processes that I discuss to better your life, and the lives of the people around you.

Contribute your experiences and make this blog better. Challenge me and try to change my mind about things. Communication is vital to the success of any relationship, even the relationship between all of us online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, sugar butt!

Transparent Eyeball said...

hey baby, spread the word!!!